under the christmas tree

big stone
Hello Dear Sqlite developers,

I'm amazed by the recent "json" and "raw values" features.

Is it technically possible that one day, sqlite will integrate a few of the
following analytical functions ?
OVER
PARTITION BY
NTILE
PERCENTILE_CONT
PERCENTILE_DISC

These are useful in my real life, and I don't guess if there is a technical
"impossibility" for them to ever appear in sqlite.

Re: under the christmas tree

Dave Wellman
"+lots" for OVER and PARTITION BY!

Very useful in my line of work as well.

Cheers,
Dave

Ward Analytics Ltd - information in motion
Tel: +44 (0) 118 9740191
Fax: +44 (0) 118 9740192
www: http://www.ward-analytics.com

Registered office address: The Oriel, Sydenham Road, Guildford, Surrey, United Kingdom, GU1 3SR
Registered company number: 3917021 Registered in England and Wales.