unknown type name 'sqlite_int64'

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

unknown type name 'sqlite_int64'

Jungle Boogie
Hi All,

What's happening here?

$ cc --version
OpenBSD clang version 6.0.0 (tags/RELEASE_600/final) (based on LLVM 6.0.0)
Target: aarch64-unknown-openbsd6.3
Thread model: posix

ARM64 bit on a pine64-lts device running:
OpenBSD 6.3-current (GENERIC.MP) #91: Mon Apr 30 01:29:06 MDT 2018



sqlite3.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/sqlite3.o
sqlite3.c:2086:9: error: unknown type name 'sqlite_int64'
typedef sqlite_int64 i64;          /* 8-byte signed integer */
        ^
sqlite3.c:2087:9: error: unknown type name 'sqlite_uint64'
typedef sqlite_uint64 u64;         /* 8-byte unsigned integer */
        ^
sqlite3.c:2524:3: error: unknown type name 'sqlite3_vfs'
  sqlite3_vfs *pVfs,       /* VFS to use with this b-tree */
  ^
sqlite3.c:2526:3: error: unknown type name 'sqlite3'
  sqlite3 *db,             /* Associated database connection */
  ^
sqlite3.c:2756:3: error: unknown type name 'sqlite3_int64'
  sqlite3_int64 nKey;     /* Size of pKey for indexes.  PRIMARY KEY for tabs */
  ^
sqlite3.c:2758:3: error: unknown type name 'sqlite3_value'
  sqlite3_value *aMem;    /* First of nMem value in the unpacked pKey */
  ^
sqlite3.c:2819:44: error: unknown type name 'sqlite3'
SQLITE_PRIVATE   void sqlite3BtreeEnterAll(sqlite3*);
                                           ^
sqlite3.c:2834:44: error: unknown type name 'sqlite3'
SQLITE_PRIVATE   void sqlite3BtreeLeaveAll(sqlite3*);
                                           ^
sqlite3.c:2913:5: error: unknown type name 'sqlite3_context'
    sqlite3_context *pCtx; /* Used when p4type is P4_FUNCCTX */
    ^
sqlite3.c:3296:44: error: unknown type name 'sqlite3'
SQLITE_PRIVATE void sqlite3VdbeClearObject(sqlite3*,Vdbe*);
                                           ^
sqlite3.c:3313:16: error: unknown type name 'sqlite3'
SQLITE_PRIVATE sqlite3 *sqlite3VdbeDb(Vdbe*);
               ^
sqlite3.c:3318:16: error: must use 'struct' tag to refer to type 'sqlite3_value'
SQLITE_PRIVATE sqlite3_value *sqlite3VdbeGetBoundValue(Vdbe*, int, u8);
               ^
               struct
sqlite3.c:3337:39: error: unknown type name 'sqlite3_context'
SQLITE_PRIVATE int sqlite3NotPureFunc(sqlite3_context*);
                                      ^
sqlite3.c:3527:3: error: unknown type name 'sqlite3_vfs'
  sqlite3_vfs*,
  ^
sqlite3.c:3535:53: error: unknown type name 'sqlite3'
SQLITE_PRIVATE int sqlite3PagerClose(Pager *pPager, sqlite3*);
                                                    ^
sqlite3.c:3547:55: warning: type specifier missing, defaults to 'int'
[-Wimplicit-int]
SQLITE_PRIVATE void sqlite3PagerSetMmapLimit(Pager *, sqlite3_int64);
                                                      ^
sqlite3.c:3555:16: error: unknown type name 'sqlite3_backup'
SQLITE_PRIVATE sqlite3_backup **sqlite3PagerBackupPtr(Pager*);
               ^
sqlite3.c:3587:60: error: unknown type name 'sqlite3'
SQLITE_PRIVATE   int sqlite3PagerCheckpoint(Pager *pPager, sqlite3*,
int, int*, int*);
                                                           ^
sqlite3.c:3591:58: error: unknown type name 'sqlite3'
SQLITE_PRIVATE   int sqlite3PagerCloseWal(Pager *pPager, sqlite3*);
                                                         ^
sqlite3.c:3616:16: error: unknown type name 'sqlite3_vfs'
SQLITE_PRIVATE sqlite3_vfs *sqlite3PagerVfs(Pager*);
               ^
fatal error: too many errors emitted, stopping now [-ferror-limit=]
1 warning and 20 errors generated.

--
-------
inum: 883510009027723
sip: [hidden email]
_______________________________________________
sqlite-users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mailinglists.sqlite.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/sqlite-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: unknown type name 'sqlite_int64'

Igor Korot
Hi,

On Mon, Apr 30, 2018 at 6:30 PM, jungle Boogie <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> What's happening here?
>
> $ cc --version
> OpenBSD clang version 6.0.0 (tags/RELEASE_600/final) (based on LLVM 6.0.0)
> Target: aarch64-unknown-openbsd6.3
> Thread model: posix
>
> ARM64 bit on a pine64-lts device running:
> OpenBSD 6.3-current (GENERIC.MP) #91: Mon Apr 30 01:29:06 MDT 2018
>
>
>
> sqlite3.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/sqlite3.o

What is the full exact command you are using to compile?
Do you have sqlite3.h in the same directory as sqlite3.c?

Thank you.

> sqlite3.c:2086:9: error: unknown type name 'sqlite_int64'
> typedef sqlite_int64 i64;          /* 8-byte signed integer */
>         ^
> sqlite3.c:2087:9: error: unknown type name 'sqlite_uint64'
> typedef sqlite_uint64 u64;         /* 8-byte unsigned integer */
>         ^
> sqlite3.c:2524:3: error: unknown type name 'sqlite3_vfs'
>   sqlite3_vfs *pVfs,       /* VFS to use with this b-tree */
>   ^
> sqlite3.c:2526:3: error: unknown type name 'sqlite3'
>   sqlite3 *db,             /* Associated database connection */
>   ^
> sqlite3.c:2756:3: error: unknown type name 'sqlite3_int64'
>   sqlite3_int64 nKey;     /* Size of pKey for indexes.  PRIMARY KEY for tabs */
>   ^
> sqlite3.c:2758:3: error: unknown type name 'sqlite3_value'
>   sqlite3_value *aMem;    /* First of nMem value in the unpacked pKey */
>   ^
> sqlite3.c:2819:44: error: unknown type name 'sqlite3'
> SQLITE_PRIVATE   void sqlite3BtreeEnterAll(sqlite3*);
>                                            ^
> sqlite3.c:2834:44: error: unknown type name 'sqlite3'
> SQLITE_PRIVATE   void sqlite3BtreeLeaveAll(sqlite3*);
>                                            ^
> sqlite3.c:2913:5: error: unknown type name 'sqlite3_context'
>     sqlite3_context *pCtx; /* Used when p4type is P4_FUNCCTX */
>     ^
> sqlite3.c:3296:44: error: unknown type name 'sqlite3'
> SQLITE_PRIVATE void sqlite3VdbeClearObject(sqlite3*,Vdbe*);
>                                            ^
> sqlite3.c:3313:16: error: unknown type name 'sqlite3'
> SQLITE_PRIVATE sqlite3 *sqlite3VdbeDb(Vdbe*);
>                ^
> sqlite3.c:3318:16: error: must use 'struct' tag to refer to type 'sqlite3_value'
> SQLITE_PRIVATE sqlite3_value *sqlite3VdbeGetBoundValue(Vdbe*, int, u8);
>                ^
>                struct
> sqlite3.c:3337:39: error: unknown type name 'sqlite3_context'
> SQLITE_PRIVATE int sqlite3NotPureFunc(sqlite3_context*);
>                                       ^
> sqlite3.c:3527:3: error: unknown type name 'sqlite3_vfs'
>   sqlite3_vfs*,
>   ^
> sqlite3.c:3535:53: error: unknown type name 'sqlite3'
> SQLITE_PRIVATE int sqlite3PagerClose(Pager *pPager, sqlite3*);
>                                                     ^
> sqlite3.c:3547:55: warning: type specifier missing, defaults to 'int'
> [-Wimplicit-int]
> SQLITE_PRIVATE void sqlite3PagerSetMmapLimit(Pager *, sqlite3_int64);
>                                                       ^
> sqlite3.c:3555:16: error: unknown type name 'sqlite3_backup'
> SQLITE_PRIVATE sqlite3_backup **sqlite3PagerBackupPtr(Pager*);
>                ^
> sqlite3.c:3587:60: error: unknown type name 'sqlite3'
> SQLITE_PRIVATE   int sqlite3PagerCheckpoint(Pager *pPager, sqlite3*,
> int, int*, int*);
>                                                            ^
> sqlite3.c:3591:58: error: unknown type name 'sqlite3'
> SQLITE_PRIVATE   int sqlite3PagerCloseWal(Pager *pPager, sqlite3*);
>                                                          ^
> sqlite3.c:3616:16: error: unknown type name 'sqlite3_vfs'
> SQLITE_PRIVATE sqlite3_vfs *sqlite3PagerVfs(Pager*);
>                ^
> fatal error: too many errors emitted, stopping now [-ferror-limit=]
> 1 warning and 20 errors generated.
>
> --
> -------
> inum: 883510009027723
> sip: [hidden email]
> _______________________________________________
> sqlite-users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://mailinglists.sqlite.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/sqlite-users
_______________________________________________
sqlite-users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mailinglists.sqlite.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/sqlite-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: unknown type name 'sqlite_int64'

Jungle Boogie
On 5:20PM, Mon, Apr 30, 2018 Igor Korot <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Apr 30, 2018 at 6:30 PM, jungle Boogie <[hidden email]>
wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > What's happening here?
> >
> > $ cc --version
> > OpenBSD clang version 6.0.0 (tags/RELEASE_600/final) (based on LLVM
6.0.0)

> > Target: aarch64-unknown-openbsd6.3
> > Thread model: posix
> >
> > ARM64 bit on a pine64-lts device running:
> > OpenBSD 6.3-current (GENERIC.MP) #91: Mon Apr 30 01:29:06 MDT 2018
> >
> >
> >
> > sqlite3.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/sqlite3.o
>
> What is the full exact command you are using to compile?
> Do you have sqlite3.h in the same directory as sqlite3.c?
>
> Thank you.

Doing a ./configure without any options and simply a make. This is with the
download.tar.gz file, and the make takes place in in that directory.
_______________________________________________
sqlite-users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mailinglists.sqlite.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/sqlite-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: unknown type name 'sqlite_int64'

Igor Korot
Hi,

On Mon, Apr 30, 2018 at 7:31 PM, jungle Boogie <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 5:20PM, Mon, Apr 30, 2018 Igor Korot <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Mon, Apr 30, 2018 at 6:30 PM, jungle Boogie <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>> > Hi All,
>> >
>> > What's happening here?
>> >
>> > $ cc --version
>> > OpenBSD clang version 6.0.0 (tags/RELEASE_600/final) (based on LLVM
> 6.0.0)
>> > Target: aarch64-unknown-openbsd6.3
>> > Thread model: posix
>> >
>> > ARM64 bit on a pine64-lts device running:
>> > OpenBSD 6.3-current (GENERIC.MP) #91: Mon Apr 30 01:29:06 MDT 2018
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> > sqlite3.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/sqlite3.o
>>
>> What is the full exact command you are using to compile?
>> Do you have sqlite3.h in the same directory as sqlite3.c?
>>
>> Thank you.
>
> Doing a ./configure without any options and simply a make. This is with the
> download.tar.gz file, and the make takes place in in that directory.

Why did you need configure?

Just do make.

Thank you.

> _______________________________________________
> sqlite-users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://mailinglists.sqlite.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/sqlite-users
_______________________________________________
sqlite-users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mailinglists.sqlite.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/sqlite-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: unknown type name 'sqlite_int64'

Jungle Boogie
Thus said Igor Korot on Mon, 30 Apr 2018 20:28:54 -0500
> Why did you need configure?

Turns out I needed to disable editline and readline, but it eventually
builds! thanks for the input.

And yes, I am ignoring you awareessi555 AT safenmeet.xyz
>
> Just do make.
>
> Thank you.


_______________________________________________
sqlite-users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mailinglists.sqlite.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/sqlite-users