unsubscribe

ThomGrayRome

Re: unsubscribe

Tim Streater-3
On 22 Oct 2018, at 20:08, [hidden email] wrote:

Go to that web site, which is shown in every mail you have received from this list.

--
Cheers  --  Tim

Re: unsubscribe

Rob Dixon
I did that yesterday 3 times, got 3 confirmations and yet..

On Tue, Oct 23, 2018 at 10:38 AM Tim Streater <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 22 Oct 2018, at 20:08, [hidden email] wrote:

> Go to that web site, which is shown in every mail you have received from
> this list.
>

> --
> Cheers  --  Tim

Re: unsubscribe

Marc L. Allen
Because it knows you don't really want to leave.

I did that yesterday 3 times, got 3 confirmations and yet..

On Tue, Oct 23, 2018 at 10:38 AM Tim Streater <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 22 Oct 2018, at 20:08, [hidden email] wrote:

> Go to that web site, which is shown in every mail you have received
> from this list.
>

> --
> Cheers  --  Tim

Confidentiality notice: This e-mail is intended solely for use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, company confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader is not the intended recipient or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail or collect telephone call and delete or destroy all copies of this e-mail message, any physical copies made of this e-mail message and/or any file attachment(s).

Re: unsubscribe

Richard Damon
And did you confirm the confirmation requests? If you unsubscribe
without using your password, then mailman will send a confirmation
request that you need to use to actually confirm that you want to
unsubscribe (otherwise anyone could unsubscribe anyone). Clicking on the
link is generally more reliable than using reply, as some EMail programs
mess up the reply more than mailman can handle for a confirmation.

On 10/23/18 7:40 PM, Rob Dixon wrote:

> I did that yesterday 3 times, got 3 confirmations and yet..
>
> On Tue, Oct 23, 2018 at 10:38 AM Tim Streater <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> On 22 Oct 2018, at 20:08, [hidden email] wrote:

>> Go to that web site, which is shown in every mail you have received from
>> this list.
>>

>> --
>> Cheers  --  Tim

Richard Damon