version hash

Bart Smissaert
Just downloaded and compiled the new 3.21.0 amalgation and noticed the alt2
at the
end as I added to UDF's to the SQLite source, so to sqlite3.c.

Just wonder what the difference is between alt1 and alt2.

Also, what is the best way add these UDF's, without altering sqlite3.c?
Is there a way to do this without getting the alt1 or alt2?
Not that this is a problem though.

Compiling on Windows in MSVS 2013.

RBS

Re: version hash

Richard Hipp-3
On 10/25/17, Bart Smissaert <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Just downloaded and compiled the new 3.21.0 amalgation and noticed the alt2
> at the
> end as I added to UDF's to the SQLite source, so to sqlite3.c.
>
> Just wonder what the difference is between alt1 and alt2.

"alt1" means the source code was modified before it was amalgamated
and "alt2" means it was modified after amalgamation.

Re: version hash

Bart Smissaert
OK, thanks.

RBS