vfs?

Arbol One-2
Using C/C++, is there a way to extract which file system is SQLite using?
 TIA

Re: vfs?

Igor Tandetnik
Arbol One <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Using C/C++, is there a way to extract which file system is SQLite using?

You already know that - it's the one you've specified in a call to sqlite3_open_v2.

What problem are you trying to solve?
--
Igor Tandetnik

Re: vfs?

Arbol One-2
Thanks for your prompt respnse.
 Well, no, really. I don't know where my application will be used. Maybe someone will use it under linux or OS2, all I know is that now I am coding in Win32.

Re: vfs?

Philip Bennefall
In that case you want to specify a NULL pointer for that argument. Then
SqLite will pick an appropriate vfs to use for whatever platform it's being
run on.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall