what is server-process-edition?

Gelin Yan
Hi All

   I noticed there is a tag called server-process-edition in the timeline
but failed to find any related documents. I am curious what it is.

Regards

gelin yan

Re: what is server-process-edition?

Rowan Worth-2
https://sqlite.org/src/artifact/0c6bc6f55191b690

(it was linked recently by Richard Hipp in another thread, to pre-empt
questions of "how did you find that" :) )
-Rowan

On 22 August 2017 at 10:22, Gelin Yan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All
>
>    I noticed there is a tag called server-process-edition in the timeline
> but failed to find any related documents. I am curious what it is.
>
> Regards
>
> gelin yan

Re: what is server-process-edition?

Gelin Yan
Hi Rowan

   Thanks for your hints. The README also mentions begin-concurrent. Do you
know what it is?

Regards

gelin yan

Re: what is server-process-edition?

Olivier Mascia
> Le 22 août 2017 à 12:05, Gelin Yan <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> Hi Rowan
>
>   Thanks for your hints. The README also mentions begin-concurrent. Do you
> know what it is?
>
> Regards
>
> gelin yan

The recent post by Richard Hipp to this mailing-list (August, 4th), covers this.
Copy below.

Olivier Mascia, http://integral.software