www3.sqlite.org ssl certificate expired

Domingo Alvarez Duarte
Hello Richard !

There is another problem with sqlite3 servers, this time it's the ssl
certificate that has expired.

Cheers !

Re: www3.sqlite.org ssl certificate expired

Donald Griggs
At this writing, the www3.sqlite.org cert appears valid for me.   A "Let's
Encrypt" cert valid from Apr 14 through July 13.

www.sqlite.org and www2.sqlite.org show similar valid certs.

Re: www3.sqlite.org ssl certificate expired

Richard Hipp-3
On 5/17/18, Donald Griggs <[hidden email]> wrote:
> At this writing, the www3.sqlite.org cert appears valid for me.   A "Let's
> Encrypt" cert valid from Apr 14 through July 13.

The cert recently renewed.  That happened automatically.  But I had to
restart the webserver to get it to recognize the new cert, and that
was not automatic.