wxgrid fed with sqlite

sqlfan
has anyone fed an editable wxgrid with sqlite?

Re: wxgrid fed with sqlite

Clay Dowling
I've fed editable wxGrids with several different data sources.  The
principle would be the same with SQLite as with any other.  You get the
most control by using the two-layer approach of deriving from
wxGridTableBase.  When editing moves to another row you write your
updates/new record.

Clay

sqlfan wrote:

> has anyone fed an editable wxgrid with sqlite?

Lazarus Registration
http://www.lazarusid.com/registration.shtml